Before commencing your application, please read the section “Criteria for Fellowships” carefully to ensure you meet all the Eligibility Criteria
Applications for Soulsby One Health Fellowships must be submitted using the application form provided. Early applications are strongly encouraged. The selection of successful applicants will be made by the Trustees of the Foundation. Applications will only be considered if they comply with all the Eligibility Criteria and the following have been received by midnight GMT on the closing date indicated:
- A completed application form.
- Two written references (see below).
- References must be arranged by the Applicant who, as part of the application process, should ensure that two written references are submitted in support of their application. Both references must be received before the closing date for applications.
- References should be sent by Referees direct to the Soulsby Foundation Secretariat ([email protected]) and include the name of the Applicant in the document title. They should be submitted from the Referee’s professional email address. Alternatively, the Referee should provide a link to their online profile and the website of their Institution/Department. Referees may be contacted by the Foundation to ensure their authenticity.
- In selecting Referees, Applicants should consider selecting individuals who can provide evidence of previous working experience, of the support of their Affiliated Institution and/or their Collaborating Centre, and of willingness to act as supervisor for the Project if appropriate (e.g., if the applicant is a doctoral student)
- Applicants should ensure that their Referees are asked to address all the following points:
- Their current relationship and previous working experience with the Applicant.
- The support of their Institution/Centre for the Project as proposed and/or for them to act as supervisor, as appropriate.
- The quality of the proposed Project from a One Health perspective.
- The likelihood of the Applicant being able to deliver the proposed Project, including the quality of any quoted established contacts.
- The likely impact the Applicant will have during and after the Project, and their potential as a future leader in One Health.